nsusigma1973

I'm done and it shows I owe $1800. I chose to have direct debit. Now I want to efile and I see Form Al - annualized income installment method. What is this

So at this point did my direct debit go through and I now to send by mail the tax  forms?

BurakG

Form 2210AI used for people who had uneven income during the year it is helping you to calculate underpayment penalties more precisely. 

If you don't want to use this form you can delete it by using the following steps

1.  Go to My Account

2.  Select Tools

3.  Choose Delete a Form

4.  Find Form 2210 and select to Delete

5.  As a step to be sure the form has been deleted, run through step 4 once more to be sure that form was deleted as well as any related worksheets or forms. 

TurboTax is a computer program that picks up on information from the interview sections and sometimes what is put there generates issues that can not be removed in the interview session.  It becomes "written in stone".  In order to correct, we must delete as forms along with worksheets and related forms.

This should resolve your issue.  I've attached a link to the actual form so you can verify that the IRS does not require completion.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f2210.pdf 

BurakG

1.  Go to My Account

2.  Select Tools

3.  Choose Delete a Form

4.  Find Form 2210 and select to Delete