rannussion

I'm a resident of South Carolina, but work in Ga. Why didn't I receive "Credit for Tax Paid to Georgia"?

TomD8

You must complete your non-resident GA return BEFORE you do your home state SC return in order for the credit to appear properly.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.
rannussion

I appreciate the response.

I did complete my non-resident GA return before the SC return. I've also ensured proper profile information, such as home state and out-of-state income.

TomD8

It sounds like you did things correctly, but you might want to again go through the step-by-step procedure as laid out in this TT Help response:

How do I file a nonresident state return? (intuit.com)