I'm a resident of South Carolina, but work in Ga. Why didn't I receive "Credit for Tax Paid to Georgia"?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TomD8

You must complete your non-resident GA return BEFORE you do your home state SC return in order for the credit to appear properly.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

I appreciate the response.

I did complete my non-resident GA return before the SC return. I've also ensured proper profile information, such as home state and out-of-state income.

TomD8

It sounds like you did things correctly, but you might want to again go through the step-by-step procedure as laid out in this TT Help response:

How do I file a nonresident state return? (intuit.com)