hawor2

I lived in Nevada ALL YEAR. However, my employer was paying tax to Idaho. For several months they were using my old address. How do I get the Idaho tax reimbursed?

Hal_Al

You have to file an ID non-resident return to get a full refund. It may be worthwhile to attach an explanatory statement.

hawor2

Nevada doesn't have state income tax, so TO WHOM do I file the Idaho NON resident return ?

HelenC12

You would file an Idaho nonresident income tax return to get all the money that was withheld in error. See the following instructions: How do I file a nonresident state return?

Related information: