I live in nj but work in Delaware. It says I owe D...

I live in nj but work in Delaware. It says I owe Delaware $910. Why is this? Is there a way to correct this? My boss said the taxes should’ve already been taken from my checks throughout the year

Either not enough taxes were withheld or there could be a typo.  Try these things:

* Double check that you actually typed in what is on your W2. 

* Compare the W2 to your last paystub. Is the W2 number close?

* Check with your accounting department to see what you claimed. You may need to change your withholding.

* Read the state filing instructions posted below. There could be something else triggering your issue.

NJ resident instructions

DE non resident instructions

This link on filing non resident returns may help as well.

Verify that line 48 of form 200-02 (2019 NR) agrees with box 17 of your form W-2