Solved: I live in indiana ..the company i work for is in indiana... the shop i work is is in illinios...my checks come from indiana..do i need to pay taxes?

I live in indiana ..the company i work for is in indiana... the shop i work is is in illinios...my checks come from indiana..do i need to pay taxes?

If you are an Indiana resident, all your income is taxed in Indiana and you file a Resident return. 

If Illinois tax was taken out of your wages, you will need to file a Non-Resident return to get it refunded to you.

However, Indiana will give you credit for the tax you paid to Illinois.

I don't believe Indiana will reduce the tax for Illinois, since they are reciprocal states.  I think IL gives her withholding back and they pay IN the full amount.

but illinois isnt taking no taxes

Good! then you only need to file your Indiana Resident return..

thank you