Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening NOW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting a Customer Service Message that says the Maine e-file agency is undergoing system maintenance. Does anyone else have this issue?

I called and spoke with a TT rep and she can see the Maine return was accepted.  I have no ability to see the Acceptance from Maine, and now I need to file an amended return and cannot take action until the TT software is updated.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I keep getting a Customer Service Message that says the Maine e-file agency is undergoing system maintenance. Does anyone else have this issue?

Did the rep tell you that you had to wait until there is an update for TurboTax??

Thanks for asking.  The TT rep said that she would see information about an issue if it had been flagged by TT for a fix (presumably an update).  She said she did not see any information regarding this matter in the system.  

@sandrajones1961 - the issue is with the State of Maine - not with Turbo Tax.  Other software vendors are reporting the same issues to their customers.  Here is one example: 

https://vitablog.taxslayerpro.com/message-from-maine-impacting-acknowledgements-2/

Thank you for the guidance.  This is a super good Community.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies