NTT205

I have the desktop Turbo program and a Sch K1, Form 1120-S. I have to file a RI resident form and the state version of the K1 has a $ on Sec. II, Line 3 and Sec. VI, Line 2. Both indicate a tax payment on taxpayer's behalf. How does that get entered?

ThomasM125

If you mean an estimated tax payment was made under your social security number, you will enter that in TurboTax by following these steps:

1. Deductions and Credits
  2. Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  3. Estimates
  4. Choose the category of estimated tax paid and enter the amount
NTT205

Thank you, I did enter them under tax payments, but wasn't sure that was appropriate since there aren't any dates on them. I've attached a photo of the two pages from the RI version of the K1. Am I right to  enter both $30,757 from Line 3, Section II and $21,037 from line 2, Section VI?RI - K1 -2.jpegRI - K1 -1.jpeg