turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

NTT205
Returning Member

I have the desktop Turbo program and a Sch K1, Form 1120-S. I have to file a RI resident form and the state version of the K1 has a $ on Sec. II, Line 3 and Sec. VI, Line 2. Both indicate a tax payment on taxpayer's behalf. How does that get entered?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

I have the desktop Turbo program and a Sch K1, Form 1120-S. I have to file a RI resident form and the state version of the K1 has a $ on Sec. II, Line 3 and Sec. VI, Line 2. Both indicate a tax payment on taxpayer's behalf. How does that get entered?

If you mean an estimated tax payment was made under your social security number, you will enter that in TurboTax by following these steps:

1. Deductions and Credits
  2. Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  3. Estimates
  4. Choose the category of estimated tax paid and enter the amount
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
NTT205
Returning Member

Thank you, I did enter them under tax payments, but wasn't sure that was appropriate since there aren't any dates on them. I've attached a photo of the two pages from the RI version of the K1. Am I right to  enter both $30,757 from Line 3, Section II and $21,037 from line 2, Section VI?RI - K1 -2.jpegRI - K1 -1.jpeg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies