Solved: I have 2 diffrent W-2 from same employer from a diffrent state i live in. One says IA witch would be the state i worked in. the other says MN in witch the state I live in

I have 2 diffrent W-2 from same employer from a diffrent state i live in. One says IA witch would be the state i worked in. the other says MN in witch the state I live in

You will file two state returns.  However, when you enter the W-2s in TurboTax, you will only need to enter the W-2 by just adding a second state line.  (One line for MN and one line for IA).

On the state return, you will file an IA nonresident return and a MN resident return.  Both states tax your income, but you will receive a credit on your MN return for taxes you paid to IA on your income earned there.  Prepare the IA return first so that the credit can be correctly credited.