Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

armandop1

I am not a residence of California, we resides in Dallas Texas for so many years. Is there any way I could enter Texas as our state to file Income Tax?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

I am not a residence of California, we resides in Dallas Texas for so many years. Is there any way I could enter Texas as our state to file Income Tax?

You can enter TX as your resident state if TX is your resident state.  Why do you think it isn't or may not be?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
armandop1

How could I file my income tax in Texas? Your directory of states does not show Texas.  Please Help
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

TX does not have a state income tax - in effect, if TX is your residence, you would owe no state tax.
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

You can enter TX as your resident state if TX is your resident state.  Why do you think it isn't or may not be?

armandop1

Because in your directory of States Texas is not appearing
armandop1

I need to file my Income tax in Texas how could I do this?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies