Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am a nonresidence NYC employee for partyear, not fullyear so I did NYC-1127 and IT-360.1 How can I add 360.1 to my filing?

NYC-1127 applied for full year. I did IT-360.1 and uploaded on the turbox document but it wasn’t applied! Please help me!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I am a nonresidence NYC employee for partyear, not fullyear so I did NYC-1127 and IT-360.1 How can I add 360.1 to my filing?

The form should automatically populate as it is available for for both both mailing and efiling. See HERE.  I'm not sure what you mean you up uploaded on the Turbotax document and wasn't there. Please be a little more specific.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed My NYS tax and NYC-1127 filed automatically but I am a part-year (3 months) nonresidence NYC employee. NYC-1127 was applied full-year for my income and tax(very high) but a standard deduction was applied 1/4 of the portion. It seems quite ridiculous.  How can I fix my NYC-1127? Also I filled out IT-360.1 manually because this form wasn't applied. I uploaded this file on my turbotax document section but the note show "this document will not apply to my filing. Please help me! 

One more I need to fill in line 50 of IT-201, too. but I don't know how to do it! 

HopeS
Expert Alumni

IT 201, line 50 should populate from IT.360.1. See the screenshot below:

Form NYC-1127 cannot be e-filed as it is unsupported by TurboTax for e-file. Although you can populate this form in TurboTax, you would have to physically mail it. The form should be with your IT-201 if it was populated.

FORM NYC 1127

@lsw7266506 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies