Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sdw2024

How to delete schedule UE from PA taxes?

I am stuck in an loop of trying to delete Schedule UE from my PA return.

I have searched for help with this issue but none of the solutions worked. I have tried deleting Schedule UE multiple times only to have it return. I have also tried to delete business related forms in my Federal return to try to fix this issue.  I have tried to check the box on the form to exclude it form my PA return. It is shaded out so I am not able to check it. 

I had no business and business-related income to report in 2022 or 2023.  The last year business income was reported was for 2020.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

How to delete schedule UE from PA taxes?

These expenses can also be related to Form W-2 income. 

To get to the relevant section to remove Schedule UE information in TurboTax Desktop: 

1. Select STATE TAXES in the banner
  2. Select Edit next to Pennsylvania
  3. If you land on the You've Finished Your Pennsylvania Return screen, select Update to the right of Income and Adjustments
  4. Proceed through the state screens until you get to the Schedule UE summary screen
  5. Select  Review to the right of the appropriate income item
  6. On the  Your employers screen, select Let's skip this and Check this box if you do not want to include employee job expenses on this tax return, then select Continue
  7. When you get back to the get to the Schedule UE summary screen, repeat this process if there's another income item.  Otherwise, select Done

When you're done with this, make sure Schedule UE doesn't remain in TurboTax: 

1. Select Forms in the upper right corner
  2. If you see Schedule UE under your Pennsylvania Individual information, select Schedule UE, then select Delete Form and follow the onscreen instructions
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies