zenner_josh

How do I switch from a form 1a to a form 1 for my wisconsin return?

IreneS

Like on the federal return, TurboTax will automatically choose the appropriate form for your situation.  If you are using TurboTax Online you cannot make the switch.

If you are using the CD/Download edition of TurboTax, you can go into Forms Mode and manually make the selection on the Wisconsin Information Worksheet.

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, under the WI forms, click on Info Worksheet.
  3. In Part II, mark the box for Form 1.
  4. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

[Edited | 3/26/2020 |  8:25 am PDT]

IreneS

3. In Part II, mark the box for Form 1.

[Edited | 3/26/2020 |  8:25 am PDT]