Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I find / generate Form IT-360.1 for a New York state return? I am looking to deduct moving expenses which were allocated to my income. Need to fill out S-135

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

How do I find / generate Form IT-360.1 for a New York state return? I am looking to deduct moving expenses which were allocated to my income. Need to fill out S-135

To enter your moving expenses in the New York portion of TurboTax Online and generate the relevant tax form: 

1. Select Tax Home in the left pane
  2. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! screen, select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, Pick up where you left off, or Review/Edit
  3. If you land on a New York interview page, select Let's get started, Continue or other similar prompt.  Otherwise, in the left pane, select Prepare State, then proceed through the New York screens
  4. Proceed through the state screens until you get to the Changes to Federal Income page
  5. In the  Other New York adjustments to federal income section, select Start to the right of Other changes (adjustments) to your federal income
  6. On the  Enter Any Other Additions page, select Continue
  7. On the  Enter Any Other Subtractions page, enter your qualified moving expenses in the field to the right of Qualified moving expense reimbursements and moving expenses
  8. Select  Continue

See S-135: Qualified moving expense reimbursements and moving expenses in the Instructions for Form IT-225 for guidance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies