Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Filing non-resident AR state return

Do I put in zeroes for AR amounts for capital gains, dividends, and interest?   I had wages only in AR.  The capital gains, dividends, and interest income were reported on 1099s addressed to my resident state of MO.
1 Reply
Level 5

Filing non-resident AR state return

Yes.  In your situation, that would be correct.  Only the wages earned would go in the AR column if you are a non-resident of AR.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings