Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Error with 2022 TT H&B Desktop, Illinois return

Attempting to print a completed Illinois income filing (won't permit e-file) the program keeps finding errors like "Col D-FeD ID Number must be entered" and "1040/1040SR Wks: Virtual currency check boxes must be entered" and any number of others; even if I *guess* at a correction (there is no explanation to what these mean), it verifies there are no more errors, then finds another error if I attempt to print.

Is this like a request a refund and start over with something else thing, or like a "they'll fix it soon" kind of thing, or what do I do here?  I can't find any way to contact TT directly or report an issue.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Error with 2022 TT H&B Desktop, Illinois return

It's possible that your return includes a tax form that is not yet available for filing. Please refer to the following Help Article to confirm all forms you are filing are available and ready to print:  When will my individual tax forms be available in TurboTax?

If the above does not offer a resolution for you, please contact us via phone so that we can offer additional assistance.  To speak with a TurboTax Expert, refer to the instructions here:  How do I contact TurboTax?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies