turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

"Enter the special refund amount, if any, from line 12 of your 2018 Form M1PR" ...I'm looking at Line 12, Taxes payable in the year 2019? 2019 column? Can I give that #?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

"Enter the special refund amount, if any, from line 12 of your 2018 Form M1PR" ...I'm looking at Line 12, Taxes payable in the year 2019? 2019 column? Can I give that #?

TUrbotax q for Anna.png

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Please locate this form in your 2018 paperwork and look at line 12. If your 2018 form has a number there, enter it into the program. If that line is blank, leave this box blank. There is no 2019 column so I think you are looking at something different.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm asking my aunt if she has this form... If not, can we omit this step?

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Yes, if you don't have the form, then you would not have the special refund and you can skip it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies