efimotl

"Enter the special refund amount, if any, from line 12 of your 2018 Form M1PR" ...I'm looking at Line 12, Taxes payable in the year 2019? 2019 column? Can I give that #?

efimotl

TUrbotax q for Anna.png

AmyC

Please locate this form in your 2018 paperwork and look at line 12. If your 2018 form has a number there, enter it into the program. If that line is blank, leave this box blank. There is no 2019 column so I think you are looking at something different.

efimotl

I'm asking my aunt if she has this form... If not, can we omit this step?

AmyC

Yes, if you don't have the form, then you would not have the special refund and you can skip it.