Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

efiling problem today

Hi,

Today when I got up to the transmit returns button, Turbotax crashed. Had to restart and it asked if it could try to repair, it didn't work. Then I restarted the tax return again and it went through till the end. When I pressed the the transmit returns now, nothing happened. Got blank screen when I asked for Efile status got no Email. So after trying to call Turbotax and getting garbled talking person on the phone, I tried to start again with backup copy of tax and had same result.

At some point I got a form asking for a recommendation and explanation and I wrote my problem and later  got a Thank you for using Turbotax and mentioning that the IRS allows taxpayers to file a max of 5 returns and my phone number was associated with 5 returns.

Does this mean I sent in 5 returns?  What can I do?  Must I call IRS?  It seems all of my attempts may have worked without sending an email, but I am not sure. The efile status always had a blank screen and no email was received.  Helppp!!!

Thanks for any help!!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

efiling problem today

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies