Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Efile of State OK Form 514 for 2024 Income Filed in 2025

I am evaluating TT Business for use in LLCs tax returns on 2024 income. I need to file a Federal business Form 1065 with a state Oklahoma Form 514. According to the TurboTax link

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_ok_windows_partner...

the form "Form 514, Oklahoma Partnership Income Tax Return" IS supported for BOTH printing and efiling, but the associated form "Form OK 514-SUP, Supplemental Schedule for Form 514, Part 5" is ONLY supported for printing. The partnerships I'm concerned with have 3 partners, and so would require the form OK514-SUP. Does that mean I cannot EFILE the OK returns for Form 514 (filed in 2025 for income during 2024) for Oklahoma? That would be awkward (to say the least) since Oklahoma REQUIRES Form 514 to be filed electronically.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I can find a phone # for Product Sales, but TurboTax Support only seems to call up links to Community help (this), help videos, FAQs, etc.

Even an "expert" reply that "my initial URL link is outdated" (e.g. for 2023 income tax return filed in 2024) would be appreciated, especially if accompanied by a date when that URL is expected to be updated (to 2024 income tax return filed in 2025).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies