Solved: Do I need to file Wisconsin taxes if I live in Michigan, work in Wisconsin but have Michigan taxes taken out?

Do I need to file Wisconsin taxes if I live in Michigan, work in Wisconsin but have Michigan taxes taken out?

No, if you had the Michigan taxes taken out you only have to file in Michigan.  Michigan and Wisconsin have a reciprocity agreement so if you live in one state and work in the other, you do not have to file two tax returns, just your home state.

TurboTax has a Wisconsin and Michigan form for me to file, how do I get rid of the Wisconsin one?

Go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384</a> for the directions, let me know if this does not work!