cbrando22

Do I need to do anything to get the Biden unemployment law applied to my 2020 state taxes for Maryland or will turbo tax automatically make the adjustments?

Mike9241

Maryland recommends amending your return to claim the $10,200 unemployment adjustment. Sign in to TurboTax to file Form 502X, Maryland Amended Tax. See the Comptroller of Maryland news release for more information.

Hal_Al

Here's the TurboTax post with links to all states, for the latest on getting the state adjustment for unemployment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/do-i-need-to-amend-my-state-return/00/2134732