Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I add IT-360.1 to my filing? I am a nonresidence NYC employee for partyear, not fullyear so I did NYC-1127 and IT-360.1 How can I add 360.1 to my filing?

Can I add IT-360.1 to my filing? I am a nonresidence NYC employee for partyear, not fullyear so I did NYC-1127 and IT-360.1 How can I add 360.1 to my filing? Also I need to add the amount into line 50 of IT-201.
Please help me! Thank you!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

Can I add IT-360.1 to my filing? I am a nonresidence NYC employee for partyear, not fullyear so I did NYC-1127 and IT-360.1 How can I add 360.1 to my filing?

The 360.1 is a change of residence status form.  If you change your residence during the year and indicate that you have in TurboTax the 360.1 will be added to your return automatically.  

@lsw7266506 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed My NYS tax and NYC-1127 filed automatically but I am a part-year (3 months) nonresidence NYC employee. NYC-1127 was applied full-year for my income and tax(very high) but a standard deduction was applied 1/4 of the portion. It seems quite ridiculous.  How can I fix my NYC-1127? Also I filled out IT-360.1 manually because this form wasn't applied. I uploaded this file on my turbotax document section but the note show "this document will not apply to my filing." Please help me!

One more I need to fill in line 50 of IT-201, too. but I don't know how to do it! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies