2019 Form NYC-1127

2019 Form NYC-1127

Where do I print my completed and finalized NYC-1127 form so I can sign and mail it? I received an email stating it was ready yet can not find it to print out. 

2019 Form NYC-1127

You are going to select the FILE option on the main menu.

There are three steps to the filing process:

• You must pay TurboTax first.  If you have the Desktop version, this is already done.
  • The second step is to tell us how you want to get your refund, or pay for taxes you owe.
  • The third step is the actual filling process.  You will determine if you want to E-File or mail your tax return.

In either case you can print a complete copy of your return.  However, if you choose to mail it, there will be information on where to send it and if necessary, how to make the checks out.

Once printed you can sign and mail the return.

2019 Form NYC-1127

If I filed electronically (NY) was NY-1127 filed too?  In the past I had to mail it in even though I filed electronically.  I know that if I owe money, I have to send it in separately.

2019 Form NYC-1127

Form NYC-1127 is not supported for e-filing with TurboTax. You will need to find that form in your output and mail a copy of it in.