turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

DavidH725

Turbo Card App

I can’t get into my turbo card account. It just keeps saying it can’t connect and I didn’t receive my stimulus payment yet either because I was able to get on it early this morning. I still have money in the vault on there that I need to access since I didn’t get my payment. Can anyone help me with this I’ve tried to call turbo but I don’t even an automated system, I really don’t understand what’s going on.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Turbo Card App

The Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience. If you are experiencing any issues please wait a bit and try again.

Saylorkelli
Returning Member

Turbo Card App

I still haven’t received any money and I put my bank account on the site and it doesn’t give me a date and I put the routing number that was on my turbo Visa card that I filed it said people that filed there taxes didn’t need to do that but still no money and there has people that had there money put on there turbo Visa card don’t understand 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies