turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus checks

You will not receive your stimulus package on your turbo tax card 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Stimulus checks

Lmao yScreenshot_[phone number removed]57_Twitter.jpg

yes it is 

Stimulus checks

Well some of us did and some of us didn’t do...

Ginam1414

Stimulus checks

Yep my bf and I didn't get it on our turbo tax cards, had to login into the wheres my payment thru irs and provide a new account to have them deposited into or choose to receive a paper check. 

GabiU
Level 15

Stimulus checks

If you didn't get it on your card and would like more information: Check the status of your payment here, you may need to copy and paste the link or go through the IRS if it doesn't work: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment?ftag=MSFd61514f If you use this portal, make sure your have your 19 or 18 AGI from your tax return and the amount you received from your return or what you owed to confirm your identity. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus checks

Your information I'm sorry is incorrect.... I recieved my stimulus money this morning. In the transactions part of my account on the turbo card app, right next to the amount deposited, it says where it was deposited from.  Mine says IRS treasury dept.... I also wanted to add that if you are having problems connecting on the turbo card app you can always go onto the turbotaxcard webpage

Manage cookies