Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need to Print 2017 form 2210 - all 3 pages of it so I can show IRS that I calculated it otherwise I pay twice for the same thing

I need to print all 3 pages of 2210 and have spent 2 hours and can not get it to print all of it  not just the first page - I need to show the calculations - on page 3

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Need to Print 2017 form 2210 - all 3 pages of it so I can show IRS that I calculated it otherwise I pay twice for the same thing

When you downloaded the PDF of the 2017 tax return and viewed the tax return with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader, are all the Form 2210 pages shown on the view?

The TurboTax program (CD version ) will display all pages of form 2210, but export of that form to a pdf or to a printer generates only the first page (which doesn't finish the calculation).

The program calculates an estimated penalty and includes it in what I should pay, but that calculation can't be saved or printed.

Any ideas other than screenshots?

I just ran across this issue even today in 2020 (for tax year 2019). The software (desktop Home & Business edition in my case) refuses to print/save to PDF form 2210. If you export the whole return and choose to include all forms for your records, including worksheets, Form 2210 is still omitted, along with a few other forms like 6251. What's the point of exporting your tax return "to review or keep for your records" with "all calculation worksheets" if it omits some of the forms?

If you separately view Form 2210 from the "Forms" view, and try to print/save to PDF from there, you will only get the FIRST page of the form. Utterly baffling. How can bugs like this in financially critical software last so long. It's completely unacceptable.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies