turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mariacarruyo5
Returning Member

Amended refund

I did my return by myself on 01/19/2019 and I called and they sated it has been on hold to verify my information so what did was amended my return and sent it they received it on 04/09/2019 without receiving any refund yet. I called on Monday 06/24/2019 they stated they have adjusted my return now I checked "where is my amended return" today 06/28/2019 and it says it has been adjusted on 06/28/2019 and to wait for a letter to come in within 3 weeks now how long does it take to be completed or would in the letter state the date my return will be mail to me or send my direct deposit as a requested in my return in January?

Thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
18-SP-972
Returning Member

Amended refund

"Petitioner" means a person who suffers from a progressive chronic illness or an irreversible fatal illness and who is (i) the biological parent, the adoptive parent, the guardian of the person, or the general guardian of a minor child or (ii) the guardian of the person or the general guardian of an incompetent adult. A proceeding under this Article may be initiated and pursued on behalf of a petitioner by the guardian of the person, the general guardian of the petitioner, or by a person appointed by the clerk of superior court pursuant to Rule 17 of the Rules of Civil Procedure as guardian ad litem for the purpose of initiating and pursuing a proceeding under this Article on behalf of a petitioner. 

Amended refund

@18-SP-972 

What on earth does this response have to do with the question asked by the original poster?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Amended refund

@mariacarruyo5    You should not have amended a return that was still being processed.  That has likely caused confusion for the IRS.  You should have been more patient and waited out the verification process that was underway.  No telling if what you are seeing now on the IRS site is accurate. It generally takes about 4 months for the IRS to process an amended return.   If you are getting a refund based on the Form 1040X it will be a check mailed to the address on your tax return.

Wait for the letter the IRS says it is sending you before you do anything else.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Amended refund

Were filed under similar, but drastically inflated index reportings, and forced to file under IRS.GOV TOPIC 653. Our actual stockholdings are in cause to assist most Payrole/Tax employees at an emence facility of 100,000+ nationally.

We were to advance to a specific date in which to file, while LLC Forming, and without payrole hiring availability... consecutive to filing under OIG Appraisal Volume reports (requested), and feel like Raymond Charles, on top of awesome Economic Conditions... sorta barring telephone translations due to security levels. IMPOSSIBLE.

We've just now finished our second quarterly income reports (again, drastic)... kinda relating, after seeing our IRS/DOR Estimated Sales Tax Adjustments.

Swamp Thing Will Never Survive!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies