Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ZombieTaxes
Returning Member

PA Schedule C-2 - Depreciation is blank and should not be.

On my Pennsylvania return, Schedule C-2 - Depreciation, Line 4 "Other depreciation" is empty. It should list assets that were purchased in prior years but are still being depreciated. That entire page is blank. However, it is listing the correct depreciation amount on page 1 of the Schedule C, Line 13A Regular depreciation.

All the assets are listed correctly on the federal return. I used the online version, so I can't manually enter the info on the form.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am also having this problem. The Asset Entries in the federal part of the forms section list all the state-input information, but that information doesn't carry through at all to the PA Schedule C form. I'm using a part-time resident filing and am adjusting income and expenses including the yearly deduction for each depreciating asset, but am I supposed to handwrite them all in? Shouldn't that info at least transfer over like the miscellaneous expense and home office expense did in EasyStep, and then viewable on the form? I didn't get to assets yet in the state tax part of the EasyStep software. Is that why they're not reflected automatically in the PA Schedule C Form section? My TT is up to date.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies