turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

8/31/22 Event Questions and Answers

Will the questions and answers be archived and available after the event today or do they go away when the event ends? 

Side note: so many people are asking great questions and getting honest and informative answers, I'm taking notes and saving info but I wanted to know if I have to power through to get all info by 5pm PT or if I could come back to this at a later time and still get that info after my obligations for the day are done, that would be so much less stressful lol.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KatieH
Community Manager

Hi! I'm so glad this event has been helpful to you! I'm loving all of the diverse and interesting questions that are coming in! Wow!

The questions will remain in this forum for a couple of weeks, but eventually we'll move them into the "regular" tax forums of the community. If you come back to this link, you'll be able to continue reading through the questions until that happens: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/file-with-turbotax/discussion/02/asktheexperts

After we move them (usually 2-3 weeks after the event), you'll be able to find the questions by searching. 

Hopefully this helps!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KatieH
Community Manager

Hi! I'm so glad this event has been helpful to you! I'm loving all of the diverse and interesting questions that are coming in! Wow!

The questions will remain in this forum for a couple of weeks, but eventually we'll move them into the "regular" tax forums of the community. If you come back to this link, you'll be able to continue reading through the questions until that happens: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/file-with-turbotax/discussion/02/asktheexperts

After we move them (usually 2-3 weeks after the event), you'll be able to find the questions by searching. 

Hopefully this helps!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies