LMT27

8/31/22 Event Questions and Answers

Will the questions and answers be archived and available after the event today or do they go away when the event ends? 

Side note: so many people are asking great questions and getting honest and informative answers, I'm taking notes and saving info but I wanted to know if I have to power through to get all info by 5pm PT or if I could come back to this at a later time and still get that info after my obligations for the day are done, that would be so much less stressful lol.

KatieH
Community Manager

8/31/22 Event Questions and Answers

Hi! I'm so glad this event has been helpful to you! I'm loving all of the diverse and interesting questions that are coming in! Wow!

The questions will remain in this forum for a couple of weeks, but eventually we'll move them into the "regular" tax forums of the community. If you come back to this link, you'll be able to continue reading through the questions until that happens: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/file-with-turbotax/discussion/02/asktheexperts

After we move them (usually 2-3 weeks after the event), you'll be able to find the questions by searching. 

Hopefully this helps!

KatieH
Community Manager

8/31/22 Event Questions and Answers

Hopefully this helps!