Dhllby1

1099M

I issued a 1099M on income I write off by IRS special code. how do I enter that into my return or do I just write it off in the total expense amount write-off.

1099M

What?  Do you mean a 1099Misc ?  One you got or one you gave to someone you paid?   What did you pay them for?  As an expense for a self employment business?

what is IRS special code?

Dhllby1

1099M

I issued the 1099M to a caregiver working by contract for me for a client that  I received payment on a Medicaid Waiver for living in my home. The caregiver worked for me and I issued the 1099M

Dhllby1

1099M

further explanation: I received a 1099M from a LLC Medicaid contract payer on the Medicaid DD Waiver program. The full 1099M amount is declared un-taxable to me by the IRS Difficulty of care code.

Im asking about the amount I paid the caregiver on the 1099m I issued to them...since I'm already able to write the amount off, do I need to list it on my return as income paid on a 1099.  I usually list the full amount on Schedule C under other expenses and deduct it off with the IRS Code explanation.