Solved: Will I receive a separate 1099R for my social security this year? Currently I receive a 1099R for my military pension.

Will I receive a separate 1099R for my social security this year? Currently I receive a 1099R for my military pension.

Social Securite is reported on Form SSA-1099. If you had social secuirty beneifts paid out in 2018 you should receive a statement. If you have not received one yet, call your local social security office and speak to a representative there. They will be able to assist you.