Why is TurboTax 2016 H&B not asking for my wife's total value of all her Traditional IRA's?

I received 1099-R for an IRA distribution and TurboTax asked for the total value of my Traditional IRA accounts as of 12/31/16.  My wife did not receive any 1099-R's and TurboTax NEVER asked for the total value of her Traditional IRA accounts as of 12/31/16?  I had checked that we both had Traditional IRA's and Roth IRA's. 

Since your wife made no distributions from her traditional IRAs, TurboTax does not need to know the year-end value of her traditional IRAs and won't ask for it to be entered.