Where do I input my roll-over funds from my pre-tax 457b to my Roth 457b deferred compensation plan? I only see an option for rollover from 401k and 403b

Answer Yes, it was a rollover to a Roth 401(k) or Roth 403(b).  The editors of these questions in TurboTax don't like to include too many words, so they tend to leave out information that is necessary for some circumstances.  In-plan Roth Rollovers in 401(k), 403(b), 457(b) and federal TSP plans are all treated the same, despite TurboTax omitting "457(b)" and "TSP" from this answer.