Where do I enter self employed 401K contributions on 'turbotax-self employed' ONLINE version?

To enter this in TurboTax Self-Employed online version:

• Sign into your return and click the Take me to my return button.
  • From the left black navigation panel, select Tax Tools, Tools, Topic Search
  • Type 'self-employed retirement' in the box, then select GO

Answer 'Yes' to the question that asks if you made a contribution, then continue to enter the contribution details.

I'm using the freedom edition, and when I click search it just redirects me to a support page https://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/support/contact I tested on multiple up to date browsers. Please help, thanks!