rknappman

Where and how to send Pennsylvaniia PA W-2S part B federal forms, if I need to send as CSA1099R and SSA-1099 if I e-filed?

DianeW

Any documents that are required to be mailed to PA after your return has been accepted can be sent to the address below.  Be sure to maintain copies for your own record.

If you filed electronically and need to submit supporting documentation, please mail it to the following address:

PA Department of Revenue
Electronic Filing Section
PO Box 280507
Harrisburg, PA  17128-0507

If you’re submitting a paper return, the address depends on whether you are filing for a refund, owe money, or your return came out even -- you neither owe nor are due a refund. Please select the appropriate address from the following:

PA Department of Revenue
Payment Enclosed
1 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0001

PA Department of Revenue
No Payment/No Refund
2 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0002

PA Department of Revenue
Refund Requested
3 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0003

DianeW

PA Department of Revenue
Electronic Filing Section
PO Box 280507
Harrisburg, PA  17128-0507

PA Department of Revenue
Payment Enclosed
1 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0001

PA Department of Revenue
No Payment/No Refund
2 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0002

PA Department of Revenue
Refund Requested
3 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0003