Solved: Unable to file my efile do to an update on the 1099r for hurricane relief

Unable to file my efile do to an update on the 1099r for hurricane relief

If you were adversely affected by Hurricane Katrina, Rita, or Wilma, and received a distribution from 401(k)s and similar employer-sponsored retirement plans, IRS allows you to file a Form 8915 Qualified Hurricane Retirement Plan Distributions to receive favorable tax treatments.  However, if the form does not apply to you, simply remove it from the program. 

In TurboTax online, to delete, here are the steps:

1.  Sign in to your account, select Pick up where you left off

2.  On your left, Select Tax Tools/drop-down menu

3.  Select Tools

4.  Under Other helpful links, choose Delete Form 8915 and Continue with My Return to proceed

If you need to file this form, per IRS e-filing, it is expected to be available on 3/26/2020.  Please see IRS forms 

3.  Select Tools