kevine1967

Turbo Tax is asking for 1099 R info. I did not have a distribution in 2017 and do not have anything to enter in this section. It is not allowing me to proceed...

ErinH

You may have accidentally answered a 1099-R that triggered the system to add it to your return. Try deleting the form from you return to see if this resolves the issue. Here is how:

1. Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R or 1099R (lower-case works too) and then click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. This will take you to the Your 1099-R Entries screen.
  4. Select Delete next to the unwanted 1099-R and then answer Yes on the following screen.
If this does not resolve the issue please respond here so that I can continue to assist you.

ErinH