Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have 23 1099-R all with federal tax withheld and turbo tax only has 20 lines for these forms. How do I enter the last three?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have 23 1099-R all with federal tax withheld and turbo tax only has 20 lines for these forms. How do I enter the last three?

Did a broker send a 1099-R for each month's distribution or do you actually have 23 different IRA accounts ?

If some are from the same account then you can add them together and make only one 1099-R entry if needed. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Did a broker send a 1099-R for each month's distribution or do you actually have 23 different IRA accounts ?

If some are from the same account then you can add them together and make only one 1099-R entry if needed. 

jdhutte

All 1099-Rs are from a single brokerage account but assigned different account numbers in the "Account" box on the 1099.  Each one if for the entire 2017 period the fund was active.
jdhutte

That account number is the Fund number separated from the account number by a comma.
jdhutte

The second account number in the above comment is the brokerage account number.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies