htatman123

State employer no is not listed on one of my 1099R is this the same number on all 1099Rs?

macuser_22

There is no employer number on a 1099-R.   The state ID number is the payers state tax number and is required if there is state withholding in box 12.   If there is a box 12 amount then the state and payers state tax number must be in box 12 for that 1099-R.   If no box 12 withholding then leave boxes 12-14 blank.
MichaelDC

According to the Form 1099-R instructions, boxes 12-17 are only for the issuer's convenience and need not be reported to IRS. See page 15 of publication below. Enter what you have for boxes 12 and 14.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1099r.pdf