Solved: SSA-1099...where do I show that the income is half taxed, according to inter/questionaire on IRS website? No idea where to place that.

SSA-1099...where do I show that the income is half taxed, according to inter/questionaire on IRS website? No idea where to place that.

You don't need to show how much is taxes as TurboTax will do this for you.

The amount taxed will depend on all the other income that is reported on the return.

I would enter all that income and then if you want to see how TurboTax computed this for you go to:

View in upper left

then in the drop-down select Forms

select the Social Security Benefits  Worksheet, and this will show you the detail.

This is one reason you buy the Program so it does this computations for you .

TurboTax has a 100% accuracy guarantee.

View in upper left

then in the drop-down select Forms

TurboTax has a 100% accuracy guarantee.

Thank you, I appreciate the prompt and helpful response.  

My pleasure!