Solved: Should I add Box 11 exempt interest dividend from ...

Should I add Box 11 exempt interest dividend from Nuveen for amount of over $1,800 when I do not know what states it came from; I live in Texas, a non income tax state?

Turbo Tax defaults to just answering boxes 1 -3 and those are -0-.  the only problem is I have tax exempt dividend interest on box 11 and do not know what states the interest was derived. I live in a non income tax state of Texas.

Yes, you have to enter the exempt-interest dividends in box 11 so that the amount will be shown as tax-exempt interest on your federal tax return. On the screen that asks what state your exempt-interest dividends are from, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of states and select "More Than One State."