turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Kp1

What if i withdraw all the money from my turbotax card ? Will it still charge me $4.95 every month ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

What if i withdraw all the money from my turbotax card ? Will it still charge me $4.95 every month ?

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

What a stupid a** response. You didnt even answer their fricking question. I'm so sick of all these turbo employees not wanting to do their jobs. People are relying on you guys to do your jobs. Take it serious or quit.

First I am not a TT employee and second this is a public forum. 

Now all questions on the TT card MUST be taken up with the TT card ... since you are a card holder you can go to the card website to download the user agreement if you did not save the agreement you signed in the program or they did not send one with the card.   

But a more direct answer to your question ... all credit/debit cards usually required you to cancel the account to stop fees but again contact the issuer of the card.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies