rw9698

Can anyone tell my why it keeps changing my answer on the 1099R form question? I choose no and it changes it to yes when I go back and view it.

ColeenD3

What question are you referring to? Is the program asking if you had a 1099-R or have you already indicated that you had one and this is in the section after you enter it? Please be as specific as possible.

dmertz

There are several questions that TurboTax asks just to determine what question to ask next TurboTax does not record the answers to these.  Each time you encounter one of these questions TurboTax displays the same pre-selected default answer.  Simply answer accurately again and move on.