Solved: My wife has a 401K plan her employer contributes to. Would I declare both contributions as my wife's 401K in the filing, or is this covered in the W2?

My wife has a 401K plan her employer contributes to. Would I declare both contributions as my wife's 401K in the filing, or is this covered in the W2?

Employee 401k contributions are accounted for via box 12 of the W2.  The taxable wages in box 1 have been reduced by that amount, which has the same effect as a deduction.  The employer contribution is not declared anywhere (the employer gets that deduction) Don't enter in the IRA section.