Solved: My husband gets a monthly pension from the Steel Mill he worked at and I am not sure where to list that income. Can you please help me!

My husband gets a monthly pension from the Steel Mill he worked at and I am not sure where to list that income. Can you please help me!

Here's how to enter your 1099-R in TurboTax:

1. Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R or 1099R (lower-case works too) and then click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes on the Your 1099-R screen, then click or tap Continue.

Is it reported on a 1099-R?