Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 1099-Gdoesn't show any boxes above 9. TT is asking for Box 10b & Box 11. I leave then blank but keep getting a "Needs Review", any ideas?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

My 1099-Gdoesn't show any boxes above 9. TT is asking for Box 10b & Box 11. I leave then blank but keep getting a "Needs Review", any ideas?

Box 10a, 10b, and 11 all pertain to state withholdings from your 1099-G.  The key is that if any of those boxes are filled in (even the dropdown box showing your state name), then all of them must be filled in.  

Try making sure that all three boxes are blank by selecting the very top line of the options for the dropdown box showing the state name.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

Box 10a, 10b, and 11 all pertain to state withholdings from your 1099-G.  The key is that if any of those boxes are filled in (even the dropdown box showing your state name), then all of them must be filled in.  

Try making sure that all three boxes are blank by selecting the very top line of the options for the dropdown box showing the state name.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did have state selected. When I removed it, all was good. Thank you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies