tanderson

M husband gets ss disability income. due to medical bills he withdrew bal in his IRA a/c and had fed tax w/h. What Form #will we get?where do I enter this on tax return?

Lisa995

You will get a 1099R from the bank that issued the check from the IRA.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Lisa995

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Coleen3

You'll get a 1099-R if you received $10 or more from a retirement plan. Here's how to enter your 1099-R in TurboTax:

1. Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R or 1099R (lower-case works too) and then click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes on the Your 1099-R screen, then click or tap Continue.

• If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, click or tap Add Another 1099-R.

1. Select how you want to enter your 1099-R (import or type it in yourself) and then follow the onscreen instructions.