Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mick
Level 3

My turbo tax return can't pass final review, Check This Entry Forms W-2 & W-2G Summary: Elective deferrals - $21602. is more than the allowed $18500 for a 401k plans.

I doubt it..... *crickets*

My turbo tax return can't pass final review, Check This Entry Forms W-2 & W-2G Summary: Elective deferrals - $21602. is more than the allowed $18500 for a 401k plans.

I am wondering whether other softwares have same problem...

Spent an hour on the phone with them today, no date for the fix.  ??
Time to print and mail all 86 pages!
sshetty7

has this issue been fixed. can somebody from TT provide a response?
catonfenz
Returning Member

+1 on status update from TT?  Can file extension but need to know when to expect efile fix.
john-mu

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4698409-excess-401-k-contribution-preventing-e-file">https://ttlc....> Looks like it will be fixed on 12th?

My turbo tax return can't pass final review, Check This Entry Forms W-2 &amp; W-2G Summary: Elective deferrals - $21602. is more than the allowed $18500 for a 401k plans.

Its Fixed!
ivy-rose

My turbo tax return can't pass final review, Check This Entry Forms W-2 &amp; W-2G Summary: Elective deferrals - $21602. is more than the allowed $18500 for a 401k plans.

No, not working for me.

ivy-rose- I have the downloadable Mac software. I opened up my TT software today and TT automatically updated it. I could then finally e file my tax returns.
ivy-rose

That’s great news.  Hopefully that means the online version (which I’m using) will be updated soon!

Just finished the tax return, finally fixed the bug!  I am using Window 10.
john-mu

Online version still doesn't work :(
BlackJack96
Returning Member

When will the online version be fixed?
catonfenz
Returning Member

+1 on Status of Online Version Fix?  Deadline is approaching!
john-mu

It worked for me online. Finally!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies