In Michigan the charge income tax on pensions shown in form 1099-R. Where do i add the taxes that have been withheld in Turbo Tax?

I cannot find where to add the Michigan Income Tax Withheld from a pension on my 1099-R in Turbo Tax Home and Business?

Yes, You can enter your MI withholding for your 1099-R in Box 12 under the 1099-R entry section (screenshot).

To enter your 1099- R in TurboTax Online or Desktop, please follow these steps:

1. Once you are in your tax return, click on the “Federal Taxes” tab ("Personal" tab in TurboTax Home & Business)
  2. Next click on “Wages and Income” ("Personal Income" in TurboTax Home & Business)
  3. Next click on "jump to full list" or “I’ll choose what I work on”
  4. Scroll down the screen until to come to the section “Retirement Plans and Social Security”
  5. Choose "show more", then IRA, 401(k),Pension Plans (1099-R) and follow the onscreen instructions