June 4, 2019 10:22 PM
If you paid people with form 1099-MISC, you will enter that information under Contract Labor under the tab Business Income & Expenses.
To do this in TurboTax Self-Employed:
- Log onto TurboTax and click Take me to my return.
- Select the Business tab, then I'll choose what I work on.
- Beside Business Income and Expenses, click on Start or Update.
- Enter your business and income. Once you have done so, click the Edit icon beside your business name.
- Scroll down to Business Expenses and select Visit All.
- Under the heading Let's write off some business expenses, scroll down to Contract Labor. This is where you can begin entering the 1099s you have paid.